Train your employees quickly and easily! Our simple to follow Propane Safety for Employees Training Program will ensure your employees are trained to OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.110, 29 CFR 1910.1000, and 29 CFR 1910.1200.
This quality Propane Safety for Employees Training Program will help your company reduce employee injuries, lower workers compensation premiums, and reduce overall risk of OSHA imposed citations.
Sixty million people are exposed to propane hazards daily. Propane is very safe under controlled conditions, and employees must understand the hazards of propane. Each year numerous accidents with propane result in death, and safety can be greatly enhance if training is provided. This Propane Safety for Employees Training PowerPoint® Training Program walks you through the OSHA requirements and assists you to identify the hazards. It is easy to edit with your company specific information.
Program Discussion & Objectives Include the Following:
• Introduction to the Toxicology of Propane
• Propane's Usage in Today's Industry
• General Terms Used in Propane Safety
• Methods of Compliance
• Routes of Entry Into the Human Body
• Medical Surveillance Requirements
• Hazards of Propane Upon the Human Body
• Hazard Recognition & Control
Safety Forms and Documents included:
• Completion of Training Certificate
• Student Manual Cover
• Course Test
• Course Answer Sheet
• Instructor Evaluation
• Includes over 20 safety recordkeeping forms