A simple and easy OSHA compliance solution. Train your employees quickly and easily! Our simple to follow Behavioral Based Safety Training Program will ensure your employees are trained to OSHA standard 29 CFR 1903.1.
This quality Behavioral Based Safety Training Program presented on PowerPoint® will help your company reduce employee injuries, lower workers compensation premiums, and reduce overall risk of OSHA imposed citations.
This Behavioral Based Safety Training Program is a 4 hour Powerpoint® training course providing the basic concepts of behavioral based safety for employees for compliance with OSHA standard 29 CFR 1903.1. This course is intended to provide supervisors with an overview of the concepts of the behavioral based safety process. This training will aid significantly those supervisors who have not used these techniques in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities in the past.
Program Discussion & Objectives Include the Following:
• Discuss the local safety policy.
• Discuss supervisor responsibilities.
• Discuss the concepts of behavior - based safety.
• Introduce 29 CFR 1910, the industrial safety standards.
• Discuss the OSHA penalties policy for safety violations.
• Discuss methods and techniques used to protect workers.
Safety Forms and Documents included:
• Completion of Training Certificate
• Student Manual Cover
• Course Test
• Course Answer Sheet
• Instructor Evaluation
• Includes over 20 safety recordkeeping forms