Train your employees quickly and easily! Our simple to follow DOT Hazmat Regulations Overview Training Program will ensure your employees are trained to OSHA standard 49 CFR Parts 172, 173, and 178.
This quality DOT Hazmat Regulations Overview Training Program will help your company reduce employee injuries, lower workers compensation premiums, and reduce overall risk of OSHA imposed citations.
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of the requirements to safely transport hazardous materials. This program discusses the key regulatory requirements of the Department of Transportation's 49 CFR. This DOT Hazmat Regulations Overview PowerPoint® Training Program walks you through the OSHA requirements and assists you to identify the hazards. It is easy to edit with your company specific information.
Program Discussion & Objectives Include the Following:
• Basic Requirements of the Hazardous Materials Regulations
• Training Requirements
• Familiarization with Hazmat Shipping Paperwork
• Familiarization with Hazmat Packaging Requirements
• Familiarization with Hazardous Materials Tables
• Familiarization with Hazard Classes And Divisions
• Familiarization with Hazmat Marking and Labeling
• Familiarization with Hazmat Placarding Safe Use of Contractors
Safety Forms and Documents included:
• Completion of Training Certificate
• Student Manual Cover
• Course Test
• Course Answer Sheet
• Instructor Evaluation
• Includes over 20 safety recordkeeping forms